PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE ON OUR SITE.
Users must always bear in mind that RC products sold through this site are not Toys and must be operated with extreme care and under absolute controllable circumstances. Models should be operated under local club affiliated rules and regulations and under local government’s permission, eg, councils.
XC-RC accept no responsibility for any liability, loss, crash damage or otherwise, death or injury whatsoever in connection with the installation or use of these products. We will not bear any indemnity of harm to the user or third party nor any corresponding responsibilities to any damage caused by malice and/or crashes or otherwise. XC-RC cannot be held responsible for problems or equipment failure caused by incompatibility or modification. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his and hers intended use and shall assume all risk and liability in connection therewith.
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement ("Agreement") with respect to our site (the "Site"). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you, and us and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. We may amend this Agreement at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
- Fraud. By becoming a member, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. Please note that your membership can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by XC-RC in its sole discretion. If membership has been revoked, XC-RC reserves the right to refuse application or readmission to the membership program.
- Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Non-transferrable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents are not transferable and may only be used by you.
- Disclaimer. The information from or through the site are provided "AS-IS", "AS AVAILABLE", and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). The information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. Our affiliated parties and we have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or service, in particular, but not as a limitation, we and our affiliated parties are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, ligation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us. This site and the information would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through the site shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement.
- Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be LIABLE to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use our site. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
- Third-Party Services. We allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites ("Merchants") from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfilment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. You agree that use of such Merchants is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise including warranties of title, fitness for purpose, merchantability or non-infringement under no circumstances are we liable for any Merchants or for any information appearing on Merchant sites or any other sites or any other linked to our site.
- Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. The Merchants and we are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
- Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from our Merchants that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes. Payments can be made by either Direct Bank deposit or by Paypal. Paypal customers can login in to make payments via paypal or if you are not a member Credit Card options (Visa, Mastercard) are also offered by Paypal thru there secured site.
- Securities Laws. This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates, which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like "anticipates," "expects," "believes," "estimates," "seeks," "plans," "intends" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbours for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
- Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, "Submissions") shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
- Return/Refund Policy. XC-RC will always aim to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Any products returned for a refund or exchange must be returned within 21days from time of purchase in a saleable condition with original packaging. Before the products is returned you must contact XC-RC to obtain a return authority form. This form needs to be fully completed outlining the reason for the return to be clearly stated. The form must be returned with the product and with original receipt of purchase. The return shipping cost will be at customer expense as with the original shipping cost of the order purchased.
- Prices. Prices of Products and any service, handling, delivery and other charges displayed on this website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and without notice and the Products are subject to availability. All prices quoted on this site are in Australian Dollars (AUD). All prices stated in AUD,for delivery in Australia, are inclusive of all mandatory government charges and duties including 10% GST (Goods and Services Tax ).
- Warranty. The general warranty period is 3 months from date of purchase or as specfied by the particluar manufacturer.eg Hyperion offer 12months warranty against manufacturing defects . Products returned under warranty must have return authority form accompanying the product with clear details of the fault stated on the form.
Motors. Generally limited to defects in materials and /or workmanship, which would be apparent on inspection or during initial set-up and testing. Failures due to water or crash are not covered by warranty. Failure due to exceeding manufacturers recommendation and specifications on max current draw, max operating temperature; over propping will not be covered.
ESC. Main cause of failure is reversed polarity; over voltage and excessive current draw which leads to overheating, which could lead to failure of components on circuit board. Also crashes which can damage components on circuit board. All these conditions are not covered under warranty. If an ESC is genuinely faulty from initial use or not functioning when removed from package it will be replaced. For other mitigating circumstances the ESC will need to be send back to manufacturer for testing to establish ROOT CAUSE of failure before any refunds or replacements will be offered.
Servos. Users need to determine the suitability of the right servo choice for their intended application. Servos that are overstressed and fail due to wrong choice for intended application, incorrect travel adjustment, heavily loaded due to binding surfaces and are operated outside manufacturers load and torque specifications are not covered under warranty. Failure due to water and crash damage, incorrect input voltages are also not covered under warranty. Stripping of gears is not covered under warranty. Warranty is limited to general defects in materials and/or workmanship, which would be apparent on inspection or during initial set-up and testing.
Heli & Heli Spare Parts. Warranty limited only to defects in products and /or workmanship, which would be apparent on inspection of goods upon delivery. Due to an endless array of mitigating circumstances that could cause faults/ failures, as Heli’s are high wear/ high crash risk prone items, XC-RC will not accept any other claims on warranty. It is the responsibility of the buyer/ user to 1) determine suitability of product purchased and for spare parts whether to replace original item or as an upgrade or modification to a different brand of product. 2) To exercise appropriate due diligence and care in the fitting and maintenance of the product. 3) To follow appropriate manufacturer guidelines in the operation and fitment of parts and there regular servicing and maintenance and of the product overall.
- Verify Members' Address. XC-RC reserves the right to contact a Member via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including the Member's correct name and address) that is needed to provide the Member with the information he or she requested from XC-RC.